After a few month in private beta with cuting-edge users, we are now pleased to open the beta to everyone!
Transform storybook stories into Figma components
Features already present
- Supports Storybook 6.0+ and Backlight
- Supports any framework
- Create all variants from components Args
- Simulate variants for hover, tap, active and focus
- Updates your Figma components in 2 clicks when a new version is out
- and more
Why every design team needs story.to.design?
- Fewer discrepancies between code and design
- Design with components that look exactly like production
- Faster designing and prototyping
- Easier design system updates across tools
- Speak the same (component) language as developers
Long form in 5 reasons every design team needs story.to.design.